Dark Web Monitoring
With all the breaches that have occurred, what are the chances that some of your personal information and/or passwords are for sale on the DARK WEB? Wouldn’t it be great if you could monitor the DARK WEB for any signs of compromised login information? Now you can.
Protect the business, and your job. Monitor the potential threat to the business.
Contact us for more information about this service.
How it Works
- The service provides continuous searching, monitoring and reporting of your business’ digital credentials on the Dark Web.
- Supports hundreds of different sources, including: criminal sites that sell credentials; open document repositories that post credentials publicly; Internet Relay Chat (IRC); and social media sites found only on the Dark Web.
- Customers can establish specific domains or other unique identifiers to search, and the service provides real-time and daily digest notification when matching data is found.
Why It’s Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, customers have limited visibility into when their credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Value to You
- Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to organizations in the SMB and mid-market space.
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.